Sausage & Potato Foil Packets
At Floridays Resort Orlando, our full-size kitchen will assist you in this no-fuss recipe that can be prepared ahead of time and thrown in the oven for a satisfying dinner. Everything cooks in the aluminum foil packets which means an easy clean-up.
- 2 Links smoked sausage
- 8 Mini Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1/2 lb. Green Beans
- 1/3 Red Onion
- Olive Oil to coat sausage, potatoes, and onion.
- Desired Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cut sausage and potatoes into bite size pieces.
3. Chop onion into pieces about 1 inch long.
4. Tear Aluminum Foil into 12 inch by 12 inch pieces.
5. Divide the chopped ingredients in half and place one half on each of the foil squares.
6. Pour enough olive oil on each packet to give a light coating to ingredients. Stir them around to make sure they are fully coated.
7. Pour desired amount of seasoning on packet ingredients and stir to coat evenly.
8. Tent the foil squares around the meat and vegetables and fold over at the top and ends leaving room for heat to circulate within the packet.
9. Place packets on a cookie sheet and bake for 45-50 minutes. Shake packets halfway through cook time to prevent ingredients from sticking to the foil. Can be served in the foil packets.