Turkey, Corn, & Sun-Dried Tomato Wraps
This easy wrap is great for lunch or dinner on-the-go or as a hearty meal right in your suite. Many ingredients can be bought and prepared ahead of time so this wrap is ready in minutes!
- 1 cup corn kernels, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped soft sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 8 thin slices low-sodium deli turkey
- 4 whole-wheat tortillas
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
1. Divide turkey among tortillas.
2. Top with equal portions of the corn salad and lettuce.
3. Roll up. Serve the wraps cut in half, if desired.