Floridays is open including all of our wonderful amenities! And to make sure you can bring your entire family, we are waiving all pet fees for the month of May and June 2020.
Dear Future Guests,
It is during these times that we truly reflect on what is important in life – Health, Family, Friendships, our First Responders, Healthcare Workers and kind wishes of good health for everyone globally. It is interesting that the materialistic, tangible values become less important and how incredibly humbling this pandemic has been for all of us. We at Paramount Hospitality Management (PHM), like many other companies, had to make difficult decisions regarding our hotels and team members that have not been easy to make by any means.
As the country moves further into a recovery mode, it is encouraging for us all to now have a ray of hope that we will succeed in defeating this pandemic. We are confident that all nations will continue to work together to further complete the race to produce a vaccine to minimize any future reoccurrence.
Currently, the State of Florida is moving toward its phase two (2) of the three (3) tier recovery plan. As we now see businesses re-opening, restaurants and retail store capacities are at fifty percent (50%). Frequent announcements are now being made of additional openings of our world-famous malls, entertainment venues and even a hint of our theme parks planning to re-open within weeks and not months. How encouraging is that! We are ever mindful though that “Health and Safety” must always come first. As an independent company, you will read on our proprietary website a detailed “Health & Safety Recovery Plan” for both our guests and team members. This plan is written taking a realistic approach to expediting “best practices” to encourage the health and safety of all. You will realize on-site that the awareness is active in all areas of the property. Our practices are based upon educational sessions, training team members, heightened guest awareness and a good common-sense approach that is in keeping with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines as well as governmental mandates. Each operating department at our hotels and resorts has been diligent to prepare their own customized set of procedures, even more detailed than what you will read in our “Health & Safety Recovery Plan”.
We will continue to monitor all recommendations from all governmental agencies especially those published by the CDC and federal & local authorities to promote a safe environment. As such, this plan will be amended accordingly and as often as necessary.
In closing, I would like to wish you, your family and friends good health and safety, always.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Marco A. Manzie CHA, CAM
Paramount Hospitality ManagementTM
From the General Manager:
- Social Distancing is key! We’re placing signage in the appropriate areas to remind people of the importance of staying 6 ft. apart from others and will be enforcing it for the comfort and safety of all guests and team members.
- We didn’t forget the furniture! All public areas will have tables, chairs and loungers socially distanced. We can’t control movement of the furniture but that’s where we need your help by leaving furniture right where it is during your stay.
- Any member of our staff that enters a guest room will be required to wear a mask and gloves until the pandemic passes.
- Digital signage will be placed in our lobby that provides CDC tips for safe traveling and safety measures for you to be aware of during your stay.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided in various public areas and also back-of-house areas for team members.
- Frequency schedules of sanitizing guest rooms, public washrooms, all facility outlets such as food & beverage areas, fitness center, game room, all public areas front and back-of-the-house with CDC recommended sanitizing solutions.
- Masks and gloves have been ordered and upon arrival, will be made available to our guests at check-in at no charge until further notice.
We will be monitoring all recommendations from all governmental agencies especially those published by the CDC and federal & local authorities to promote a safe environment. We realize these are uncertain times and we want you to know that we will do our part to try not to contribute to further outbreaks of this pandemic. Although no one can be certain of when or if this pandemic will affect them directly. So, we urge you and your families to keep all best practices in place in your home and when you resume your normal daily routine; of which we are hopeful will be soon.
We may be providing you with more updates as we move further along the road to recovery.
Sincerely & with social distancing,
Updated cancellation policy as of 5/4/20
• Any cancellations made 24 hours prior to check-in for stays May 5th - June 30th will not incur any cancellation fees.