Doggie Welcome Kit!
Floridays Resort Orlando welcomes pet guests as soon as they walk through the door! All guests checking in with their pup, will receive a doggie welcome kit!
The doggie welcome kit includes:
- Floridays clean-up bags
- Floridays water bowl
Doggie treats available for purchase!
What's the cutest part about staying at Floridays with your furry friends? Our pupsicles! Now available for purchase - natural puppy popsicles, no sugar added, and completely edible. Visit our Palm Café for details!
- Guests are permitted to have up to two common domestic pets weighing no more that 75lbs (34 kilograms).
- A one time non-refundable pet fee of $250 will be collected upon arrival.
- The Pet Policy is breed restricted, the following breeds are not allowed: Pit Bulls, Doberman Pinschers, Rottweilers or any other similar breed which may be prone to vicious or dangerous behavior.
- Reptiles, birds and livestock (i.e. pigs, cattle, horses, etc.) are not permitted.
- Pet owners are responsible for curbing and disposing of all solid animal waste.
- Pets (including cats) must be leashed or held in hand at all times when outside of the condo unit.
- Pets are not permitted in common areas such as the Welcome Center, Pool area, Café, etc…
- Pets are not to be left unattended on the patio/balcony area.
- Pet owners are responsible for keeping pets from becoming an annoyance or safety hazard to other guests or employees.
- Pets must be caged and guest must be present during service of the guestroom by anyone (i.e. housekeeper, engineer, room service, etc).
- Pet owners must be available by cell phone and hang the "Four-Legged Guest in Residence" door hanger when leaving pets unattended in the guestroom.