Avoid the hassle of driving and parking at the popular theme parks and nearby shopping outlets. Please note: over sized strollers, luggage, and mobility scooters are not allowed on the shuttle. In order to best serve every guest, reservations are required and must be made up to 24-48 hours in advance by calling 407-238-7700.
Departures From Hotel:
- Universal Orlando® | 8:45 am, 9:40 am, 10:45 am
- SeaWorld® / Aquatica® | 8:45 am
- Epcot® (Walt Disney World®) | 8:30 am, 11:20 am, 12:00 pm
Return to Hotel:
- Universal Orlando® (Bus Lane 77) | 5:30 pm, 8:00 pm, 10:15 pm
- SeaWorld® / Aquatica® (Pick up by Green Canopy) | 6:20 pm
- Epcot® (Pick up Lane 36) | 4:30 pm, 6:20 pm, 9:15 pm
- Return from Magic Kingdom® (Pick up Lane C35) | **11:20 pm, only if Magic Kingdom® closes at 11:00 pm or later
Other Transportation Options and Information
Transportation for Floridays Resort Orlando is provided by Platinum Transportation (407) 492-8888. Be at the designated area 10 minutes prior to departure. For riders with disabilities and wheelchairs, please call for a reservation at least (24) hours prior to boarding. Please note that shuttle hours may be subject to change.
The I-Ride Trolley travels throughout the International Drive Area servicing over 100 stops approximately every twenty minutes, including a stop right in front of Floridays Resort. The I-Ride Trolley can take you to many of the best dining, shopping, and entertainment options in Orlando. Children under 12 ride free with a paying adult. Stop by the concierge for a schedule and map. The concierge or front desk can help you confidently find your way around.