Enjoy our daily transportation to Walt Disney World® and Universal Resort Orlando. Avoid the hassle of driving and parking at the popular theme parks.
- To Universal Orlando Resort: 8:05 AM
- To SeaWorld: 8:05 AM
- To Magic Kingdom (Transportation and Ticket Center): 9:55 AM
- To EPCOT: 12:10 PM
- From Universal Orlando Resort (Transportation Hub - Lane #73): 7:00 PM
- From SeaWorld (under Green Canopy): 7:20 PM
- From Magic Kingdom (Transportation and Ticket Center - Lane #16): 6:15 PM
- From EPCOT (Transportation Center - Lane #45): 9:00 PM
Shuttle pickup from the hotel is outside between the Palm Café and the Fitness Center. Reservations are required and must be made 48 hours in advance at the Concierge Desk or by calling the Concierge at 321-329-4039. This service is included in the resort fee.
*TIMES MAY CHANGE SLIGHTLY DUE TO TRAFFIC AND OR WEATHER CONDITIONS.
*SCHEDULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
* Platinum Transportation Inc does NOT provide complimentary transportation to or from Disney® Special events such as “Not so scary Halloween” ®, “Mickey’s very Merry Christmas Party” ®, etc. Groups of 10 or more MAY NOT use the shuttle. Please consult Platinum Transportation Inc for alternative options. Shuttle departs promptly at scheduled time. Please be at the bus stop at least 10 minutes prior to the departure time, as the driver does not announce the departures at the lobby or any area of the hotel. Shuttle operates on the first come first serve basis. Seats are limited. Standing room may be available. Reservations are available for ADA guests with manual wheelchair or an electric wheelchair and must be made 24 hours in advance. Smoking, food and drinks are prohibited at all times. Luggage, mobility and recreational scooters or other large items are not allowed on the shuttle. Only single umbrella style strollers are allowed on the shuttle (please refer to picture). No reimbursements for any missed pickups. Contact the dispatcher if shuttle is delayed more than 20 minutes. Before boarding the shuttle please present room key/ voucher to the driver. Platinum Transportation Inc. is not responsible for any items left behind. Platinum Transportation Inc. reserves the right to adjust drop off locations to any alternative Disney World Parks for reasons including, but not limited to traffic, weather, road incidents, special events, etc. at driver’s discretion. Guests have an option to transfer to original destination via Disney’s COMPLIMENTARY buses, monorail, or ferry boats. Pick up locations remain as scheduled.
Explore everything the International Drive Resort Area has to offer with the convenience and affordability of the I-RIDE Trolley transportation service.
View the route map and purchase passes by visiting www.IRideTrolley.com.
Due to Covid-19 guidelines, Trolleys are operating at limited capacity. Limited service will be available 7 days a week from 8am - 10:30pm. Because of the reduced fleet, please allow for possible longer wait times.
To ensure the safety of guests and drivers, please refer to the safety measures that have been implemented: View Safety Measures