Avoid the hassle of driving and parking at the popular theme parks and nearby shopping outlets. Please note: over sized strollers, luggage, and mobility scooters are not allowed on the shuttle. In order to best serve every guest, reservations are required and must be made up to 48 hours in advance by calling 407-238-7700 ext.4039
Please note, schedule is subject to change.
Departures From Hotel:
- Universal Orlando Resort | 8:50 am, 9:45 am, 10:40 am
- SeaWorld | 9:45 am
- Epcot (Walt Disney World TTC) | 8:30 am, 11:15 am, 11:40 pm
Return to Hotel:
- Universal Orlando Resort (Bus Lane 77) | 5:30 pm, 8:00 pm, 9:45 pm
- SeaWorld (Pick up by Green Canopy) | 6:20 pm
- Epcot (Pick up Lane 33) | 5:15 pm, 6:10 pm, 9:15 pm
- Return from Magic Kingdom (Pick up Lane C35) | **11:20 pm, only if Magic Kingdom® closes at 11:00 pm or later.
For reservations please visit the Concierge Desk on the Lobby Level
or contact us at 407-238-7700 ext. 4039. Open daily 7AM-10PM
Other Transportation Options and Information
Transportation for Floridays Resort Orlando is provided by Platinum Transportation (407) 492-8888. Be at the designated area 10 minutes prior to departure. For riders with disabilities and wheelchairs, please call for a reservation at least (24) hours prior to boarding. Please note that shuttle hours may be subject to change.
The I-Ride Trolley travels throughout the International Drive Area servicing over 100 stops approximately every twenty minutes, including a stop right in front of Floridays Resort. The I-Ride Trolley can take you to many of the best dining, shopping, and entertainment options in Orlando. Trolley service runs from 8 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. daily and leaves approximately every 20 minutes.
For additional transportation needs, contact:
Mears Transportation (855) 463-2776 or visit https://www.mearstransportation.com/.